ONLINE: Donating online is your best bet! The process is secure and easy, and this is the most cost-effective way for the Foundation to accept gifts. Three things will happen immediately:
- Your name will appear as a donor on the event page for the shavee, barber or team you’re supporting (unless you mark your gift “anonymous”).
- Your gift will be added to their total raised. (They’ll love you for that!)
- You’ll receive an email acknowledging your gift.
- To make a general donation to the St. Baldrick’s Foundation, click here.
BY PHONE: Giving by phone is the next best thing. Call 888.899.BALD (2253) and a representative will take your gift by credit card and post it to the Web site right away.
BY CHECK: You’d rather give by check? No problem! Here are a few things you need to know:
- Please make your check payable to “St. Baldrick’s Foundation.”
- Please write the name and ID# of the shavee, barber or team you’re supporting in the memo line of the check, so they’ll be sure to get credit for your donation. (The participant’s ID# is on their web page and at the top of their donation form.)
- # Please complete a donation form (available from your shavee or on their web page) and submit it with your check. This helps us acknowledge your donation properly and get you what you’ll need for a tax-deduction. # During the busiest times of the year, it may take longer than we’d like for your gift to reach the website. Please allow at least three weeks to process gifts during the months of February through June.
Do we take cash? We sure do – but not through the mail, please! Just hand your cash donation to the St. Baldrick’s participant you’re supporting, and they’ll submit it. To be sure your name appears on the website of your shavee, please complete a donation form (available from your shavee or from his or her web page). This makes it possible for us to put your name on the website, to thank you, and to provide you with a donation confirmation letter that you can use for a tax deduction.